Sales Manager Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs Kenya,
- Responsible for the interface and support between the bank and the client or prospective clients.
- Maintaining good customer relationship to ensure that customer needs are met and are in line with the strategic objectives of the bank.
- Identifying and developing business with emphasis on fee income generation.
- Gather market and customer data for business development and sales opportunities
- Engage in training of new business acquisition
- To sell all products of the bank especially CASA accounts.
- Design and implement strategic sales plan that will expand company’s customer base
- Reviewing of daily sales reports
- To provide excellent customer services.
- Assisting the Head of Business in identifying emerging markets and market shifts
- Develop and implement a strategy for customer acquisition and retention.
- Development of new strategic relationships with existing and new partners and clients and prospect for new clients and identify market segments in which to sell.
- Competitor analysis and Counter measures
- Working with other Departments to ensure smooth coordination of the Banks operations
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field of related professional qualifications
- Five years’ experience in sales and marketing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and knowledgeable in banking applications
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet the set targets
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to provide advice and cause/effect evaluation to support business decision making
- Independent and logical thinker, yet an achiever and implementer
- Good at managing large volumes of information and can add value through management reporting
- Builds relationships and networks easily
How to apply
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 24th January 2022.
Applicant should quote the position (Sales Manager) on the subject of email.
DTB is an equal opportunity employer.