JOB TITLE Delivery Rider.
DEPARTMENT Customer service
EMPLOYMENT STATUS Permanent
GROSS PAY Ksh 21,000 per month.
- To do store deliveries and be the key point of contact for our customers, therefore you must be motivated, friendly, have great customer service skills and a safe driving record.
- You just must bring your best self, a positive attitude and a burning desire to exceed our customers’ expectations of HOT & FRESH food delivered with a smile.
MAIN OUTPUTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS POSITION
• Delivering HOT & FRESH products on-time to customers
• Providing quality customer service always
• Dealing with customer concerns
• Driving safely always
• Motorcycle maintenance
• Any other duties that may be assigned to you.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Holder of a K.C.S.E certificate and above
• Minimum 1 year experience delivery service
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Must hold a current Motorcycle License
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Immaculate presentation and good communication skills
• Knowledge of food safety requirements
• Bright and friendly personality
• Excellent time management skills
• Ethical and trustworthy
• Willingness to learn and grow.
• Ability to navigate confidently around Nairobi and use a GPS or smart phone navigation
LIVING THE FAMOUS BRANDS CORE BELIEFS
• Growth – we are passionate about challenging, developing and growing our people, brands and partners
• Quality- we provide outstanding products and unsurpassed service that, together, deliver premium value to our customers
• Innovation- we encourage our employees to develop new ideas – whatever their job area – put a strong focus on supporting our partners, and supporting cross-cultural and cross-functional exchanges
• Speed – we bring a sense of urgency to the timeous meeting of realistic deadlines
• Agility -we embrace change and adapt to evolving market conditions, while delivering with ease, in order to stay ahead of our competitors
• Integrity – we build trust by doing the right thing, even when no one is watching
• Humility- we stay humble, carry ourselves with a quiet confidence, and treat others the same way that we want to be treated
How To Apply
If you are interested and you meet the minimum job requirements, please email your CV to David.Njoroge@Famousbrands.co.za