- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- Advert -
- Advert -
- Determine security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits
- Upgrade our network and infrastructure systems
- Implement and maintain security controls
- Identify and solve potential and actual security problems
- Assess the current situation, evaluating trends and anticipating securityrequirements
- Keep users informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status
- Maintain quality service by following organization standards
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Minimum Academic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or IT related field.
- Must have at least one of the following certifications or training in CEH/CHFI/ECIH/CISSP or in relevant information security solutions certification, or incidents response
- At least one (1) year related IT security work experience in a large or busy organization.
- Experience in cyber security threat Analysis, incident management, in digital forensics and malware analysis and in security tests or vulnerability management
Method of Application
If your background and competencies match the specifications of any of the posts above, please apply online via: www.kutrrh.go.ke/careers
For all applications, please indicate the subject as follows: JOB APPLICATION – [JOB REFERENCE NUMBER]. Note that you must attach the Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and
Filled Application Form and Practicing License ONLY when you apply online via the portal.
The deadline for the receipt of all applications is 11th April 2023.
Detailed job descriptions can be accessed on the Kenya University Teaching, Referral and Research Hospital careers portal on the website www.kutrrh.go.ke
Any form of canvassing will lead to immediate disqualification.
KUTRRH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
YOUTH, WOMEN AND PEOPLE LIVING WITH DISABILITY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
- Advert -
Interested and qualified?