- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Kiambu
- Job Field Customer Care
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advert -
- Provide on-the-floor support to customer service representatives.
- Generate daily teams’ reports and work schedules.
- Assign daily tasks and activities as directed by the aftersales manager.
- Led the customer care team in special projects and audits.
- Organizing shift schedules for team members
- Monitors operations to ensure adherence to service level standards and department policies and procedures.
- Assist in monitoring the inbound/outbound call queues daily to ensure an optimal workflow and service experience.
- Any other admin and supervisory duties as assigned by the line manager.
Attend to Customer Service Cases using an SMS-based platform and/or customer care phone line:
- Advert -
- Ensure customers are helped to register products.
- Ensure warranty returns and repairs are addressed in line with aftersales SOP.
- Ensure customer queries are directed to the right channel and addressed.
- Lead customer care team in delivering world-class product support and addressing any confusion with use.
Maintain Customer Database & SMS platform.
- Conduct random data checks on EM /CRM and organization/cleaning.
- Conduct basic analysis of customer care statistics and create simple reports.
- Translate or update messaging and responses on Echo Mobile.
- Assist in setting up and modifying automated messaging of the SMS platform
Support & System Improvements:
- Support other departments regarding customer info and service.
- Identify areas for improvement and bring issues to the team’s attention as well as help to follow through with solution implementation.
- Help set up new functionality in the SMS platform.
- Advert -
- Always maintain integrity and be a positive ambassador for BURN
- Strive for continuous improvement in the services that we offer our customers.
- Maintain an open and receptive attitude when receiving feedback and suggestions.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, punctual, and professional
- Proactive attitude and takes the initiative to problem solve.
- Experience in customer-facing tasks (customer care, direct sales, relation management, etc)
- Working knowledge & experience in using Ms. Excel for data analysis and reporting.
- At least 2 years of direct experience in Team leadership or supervision in a busy Call center.
- Knowledge of BURN products.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified?