- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience1 year
- Job FieldCustomer Care
- Advert -
To provide a safe, secure, efficient and customer focusedpassenger services in compliance with regulatory requirements, Company’spolicies and Customer airlines procedures.
- Advert -
- Provide efficient, high quality customer service in day-to-dayoperations for Kenya Airways and Customer Airlines at all customer touch pointsaccording to the agreed Service Level Agreements and Company Policies in orderto delight the customer and improve the overall customer experience.
- Disseminate information as appropriate to passengers and 3rd Partyservice providers in order to eliminate lapses in service delivery resultingfrom lack of information, Ensure smooth and effective transfer of customers.
- Implement departure and arrivalprocesses in strict compliance and accordance to the laid down safety andsecurity procedures and in a timely manner in order to guarantee consistency inpunctuality (OTP, baggage delivery,
- Meeting and escorting passengers to/from flights, passengerscreening/profiling).
- Implement laid down procedures that will enhance accurate flightreconciliation and post departure transmission of messages, proactively assistin maximizing revenue collection, while maintaining high quality customerservice at all touch points.
- Ensure systems, equipment and stationery are in working condition andreadily available respectively for efficient delivery of passenger handlingservices in all customer touch points.
- Implement efficient procedures and best practices in documentverification in order to minimize risks to the airline without compromising oncustomer service.
- Provide effective service recovery during IRROPS, over sales andconnectivity planning as appropriate. Maintain grooming standards as per thecorporate uniform guidelines.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing allocated duties and anyother duties as per operational requirements.
- Ensure up to date compliance on all mandatory and functional trainings.Uphold highest level of integrity at all times. Adhere to KQ best practiceimplementation principles.
- Relevant Diploma Course.
- Certificate inPassenger Handling Course.
- KCSE C Plain.
- Relevant Internship Experience in Airline Passenger Handling environment.
- Minimum 1 yearexperience delivering customer service in a demanding client environment.
- Advert -
- Fluency in appropriate foreign languages is an added advantage.
- Computer literate skills.
- Team player.
- Proactive and results orientated.
- Warm, friendly, pleasant and presentable.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Kenya Airways on i-pride.kenya-airways.com to apply