KOKO Networks is a venture-backed technology company currently operating in Kenya and India. Our mission is to imagine and deliver technology that transforms life in the world’s fastest growing cities. We build and deploy cloud-connected “KOKO Points” inside local retail outlets, which provide mass market consumer goods in partnership with major suppliers. Our first solution is liquid ethanol cooking fuel, which offers significant cost savings and quality of life improvements in the multi-billion dollar urban cooking market. In Kenya, this solution is delivered in partnership with Vivo Energy, the operator of Shell-branded fuel infrastructure across Africa. KOKO offers a fast-paced and highly collaborative work environment with significant opportunities for professional growth. We are looking for people who share our passion for technology and our vision for global impact.Your RoleAs Customer Sales Representative, you will drive KOKO’s growth in business volume and profitability by selling KOKO Cookers and leading sales activities in assigned neighborhoods. You will meet with potential household and kibanda customers to understand their cooking needs and pitch them on KOKO’s superior solution, as well as organize and attend sales and marketing activation events to close further sales.
- Demonstrate the benefits of the KOKO Cooker and pitch it to potential customers
- Achieve daily, weekly, and monthly targets for KOKO Cooker and KOKO Fuel sales
- Use KOKO sales tools to record customer details and report daily sales activities
- Act as a brand ambassador during field activations events and routine sales activities
- Communicate openly and honestly with KOKO customers throughout the sales process
- Build, manage, and maintain strong, positive customer relationships
- Escalate customer queries and issues to management, as appropriate
- University degree or equivalent
- Previous sales experience, preferably with consumer goods or durables
- Passion for selling consumer products that improve lives
- High degree of self-motivation
- Results orientation and comfort in a performance-driven work environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
How to ApplyKOKO Networks does not charge any fees to candidates who apply for jobs, at any stage of the application process. We do not require statutory documentation until you have accepted an offer from KOKO. We do not charge fees to process statutory documentation. If you receive a request for payment to apply for a job at KOKO, it is likely fraudulent. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.KOKO is committed to gender and racial diversity in the workplace. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply!