Developing and sustaining solid relationships with Key Accounts that drive business growth Executing the sales and marketing plans which meets brand, volume and profits objectives Managing Merchandising salesforce (3rd party)
- Developing strategy, tactics and sales plans budgets in liaison with the Sales Head.
- Monitor, analyze sales and market trends in order to manage performance levels of sales against market developments and corporate objectives.
Become the First Choice for shoppers and customers
- Developing Joint Business Plans with Key Accounts towards partnership growth.
- Executing Share of Shelf and ensuring 100% implementation in Key Account outlets.
- Plan and implementation of proactive activities in Key Accounts to drive sales and consumer brand/product awareness.
- Lead and influence a successful and experienced team of third-party merchandising team, through performance coaching and training and development programs.
- Delivering sales targets by developing relationships with Key Accounts head office, outlets Managers and all relevant stakeholders in the supply chain.
- Analyze data and sales statistics and improve business and marketing strategies and business review reports with Key Accounts.
- Developing a thorough understanding of Key Accounts needs and requirements and coming up with customized plans and activities to drive business growth.
- Credit and stock inventory management of the Key Accounts and collections of debts as per agreed guidelines.
Category & Brands
- Priorities resources on power brands
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing teams on increasing market share in existing markets and ensuring that brand visibility and promotion strategies are executed flawlessly.
- Support development of winning Market Activation Plans (MAPs) in the context of the consumer, trade and competitor with specific accountability for developing 12-month activation grids working closely with Sales Head.
Deliver high-quality products and services at the right time and cost
- Forecasting of primary and secondary sales to reflect market and trade dynamics.
- Work with the demand planning team to drive forecast accuracy and achieve stock level targets in the trade.
- Assist the partner in planning, implementation of the sales strategies and ensure on time delivery of our brands to customers
Improve lives through scientific innovation
- Identifying opportunities and developing strategies to harness growth in the Key Accounts.
- Collaborate closely with the Key Accounts and Merchandising teams on new products launches.
Shape talent and culture by living our values and developing our people in a high-performance culture
- Role model individual expectations in Country by driving the Winning Formula,
- Champion full compliance, ABAC, Code of Conduct adherence and a speak up culture.
- Drive external focus including regular field visits across customer, consumer, shopper and expert
- Model GSK values & behaviors and compliance with all GSK codes of practice.
Knowledge/ Education / Previous Experience Required
Minimum Level of Education
- University Degree
Area of Specialisation
- Marketing, Sales or a related field such as Business Administration
- 3+ years’ experience in commercial management including major customer facing roles (selling and marketing)
- Experience of operating in an FMCG
- OTC/Healthcare/Personal Care category experience beneficial but not essential
Other Job-Related Skills/Background
- Should have good analytical skills and well versed with basic computing skills like Microsoft office.
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets, business development and winning new business.
- Valid driving license
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
- Passion for social enterprise, development of people.
How To ApplyClick here to apply