Our client a leading boutique hotel in Mombasa. They seek to hire an efficient Assistant Hotel Manager who will be in charge of leading the company’s day to day marketing activities as well as its long-term marketing strategy.
- Develop the marketing strategy for the company in line with its objectives.
- Employing different marketing strategies to market the hotel services to the public
- Develop, present and implement the annual marketing plans and revenue generation budgets in line with the company’s objectives;
- Undertake new business development activities to produce results that meet or exceed the agreed business targets;
- Manage relationships with existing and potential clients in order to build and maintain strong and lasting relationships with clients;
- Lead in social media marketing
- Administer the booking engines to ensure regular information update and posting of promotions and/or offers information;
- Manage the social media platforms including face book, twitter and Instagram and promptly respond to potential clients
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely