ICT Officer Job, Current IT Jobs Kenya.
Title: ICT Officer,
Reporting to: ICT Manager,
Gross Salary: Competitive,
Githunguri Dairy Farmers Co-operative Society Ltd is seeking to hire an ICT Officer (Network & Infrastructure administration) who will be responsible for analyzing, designing, installing, configuring, maintaining, and repairing the network, server, and application infrastructure components”.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep computer systems running smoothly and ensure users get the maximum benefit from them
- Install, configure and maintain computer hardware operating systems, applications as well as ICT networks
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Test and evaluate new technology, conduct electrical safety checks on ICT equipment.
Minimum qualifications, experience and competencies: –
- Degree in ICT or relevant field
- Must have working knowledge of Syspro ERP system
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills