Our client is an established HR Consultancy and Recruitment firm. They are seeking an HR officer to develop and implement bespoke HR strategies for our clients. As an HR officer, you will be required to meet clients and evaluate their human capital inefficiencies, recommend solutions, develop HR strategies and models, and provide advice on HR policies and best practices. To ensure success as an HR officer, you should be analytically minded and have excellent interpersonal skills.
HR Officer Responsibilities
- Meet with the client’s HR and management teams to define the company’s HR issues, goals, and requirements.
- Conduct research to identify workforce issues or inefficiencies.
- Handle and oversee the recruitment process for our clients.
- Developing HR strategies and company-specific models for clients
- Recommending solutions and providing advice on HR policies, procedures, and tools.
- Overseeing the implementation and integration of new policies, procedures, tools, and strategies.
- Generating analytic reports and presentations for feedback to management.
- Ensuring that the operations and activities of the workforce are efficient and in the best interest of the company goals.
- Keeping abreast of HR industry trends, tools, practices, and advancements in technology.