CONTENT AGENT – Physical Onboarding Agent
Our client, an on-demand Courier Service that delivers products ordered through their mobile app seeks to recruit a Content Agent. The Job holder will be responsible for Store Creation & Partner on boarding.
- Checking mails for new activation assignments.
- Working on completing the content for the activations assigned (store + menu creation)
- In case of no new activations, content improvement check is done (checking the menus of already implemented stores to align everything to current standards);
- Extra content related tasks that may arise from Finance, Commercial, Sales departments for improvements or corrections.
- Checking if there’s any priority in terms of onboarding
- Checking and calling one by one all the “suitable” partners and training the partners on how to operate their stores.
- Giving support to partners with onboarding issues (device not working, they have issues/questions with web app, credentials not working etc.) reported on all internal channels + Customer.
- Checking and calling one by one & scheduling trainings.
- Physical training of partners.
Partner On-boarding follow up
Checking if there’s any priority in terms of on-boarding (partners already contacted and postponed the on-boarding for a given time) Monitoring all self on-boarding channels + comms channels.
Enabling stores on Salesforce and admin after training the partners.
Menu corrections/additions on Admin.
Deliver bags/stickers/tablets or any other item required by the partner for new stores when going to train them.
Any other content-related tasks
- Diploma or Bachelor’s or equivalent training and/or least 6 months related experience preferred
- Effective English written and communication skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, G-docs and call center equipment/software programs
- Organized and logical, willing to adapt quickly to changing policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work as part of a team in a fast-paced and pressured environment.
- Communicating effectively with both colleagues and clients and following verbal and written instructions
How To Apply
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with Content Agent on the Subject line. Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.