Community Marketing Agent Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs Kenya 2023,
- Advert -
- Advert -
Penda Health is an award-winning company that delivers high-quality, trustworthy healthcare. Our vision is for everyone in Africa to have healthcare they can trust. Today our team of 350+ employees operates 19 Medical Centres around Nairobi, Kiambu, and Kajiado Counties. Over the next two years, we are looking to build and run a profitable chain that focuses on; the delivery of tech-enabled, high-quality healthcare, a sustainable expansion of our network that ensures the sustainability and stability of the company.
Scope of work
Being a marketing staff at Penda Health exposes you to amazing business skills, where you get to interact with different functions and learn about Business Consumer marketing (B2C), Business to Business marketing(B2B), building sustainable business relationships, report writing and most of all you become a customer experience professional.
- Advert -
- Effectively present, promote, and sell the Penda Health brand to existing and prospective customers within the communities.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships during community marketing activities.
- Distribute fliers, posters, and any promotional materials in the assigned areas and give details on the offers on the fliers.
- Collect contacts from potential and existing customers and register those willing to Chat na Penda and Penda-accredited NHIF branches.
- Assist in signing up potential NHIF clients monthly to the Penda-accredited NHIF branches.
- Approach, and create relationships with churches, businesses, schools and any organizations Penda can partner with through health talks and community events.
- Submit daily reports on the respective NHIF marketing folder for the supervisors to review on the activities undertaken including any new partnership made or potential leads that need follow-up.
- Achieve daily and monthly targets and outcomes set for patient numbers and community events.
- The person must be a go-getter, working to beat and surpass the set targets and able to pursue leads and other crucial appointments which will eventually lead to sales closure and increased patient numbers in the medical centers.
- Capacity to educate and to provide accurate information to potential clients or the community about the different services offered in Penda, handle insurance partners and clients, and properly refer them.
- Flexible:-The person should be able to work overtime and can be able to perform any other duties as may be assigned to him/her from time to time by the supervisor.
- Perform your duties in the spirit of Penda’s Vision and Values.
- Advert -
- Basic computer skills.
- Fluent in Swahili and English.
- At Least 1 year experience in on-ground marketing.
- Must have spent some time doing community-based projects/ worked in customer service before.
- Outstanding patient interaction skills are a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Great team player with a drive for results and enjoys being part of a team.
How to Apply