Communication Officer Job, Current Communication Jobs In Kenya,
- Advert -
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advert -
- Developing Information Education Communication (IEC) materials;
- Preparing media reviews, briefs, press releases/statements and supplements;
- Processing, editing and distributing publications and other communication materials;
- Scheduling interviews and liaising with media and the public;
- Assist in development of marketing strategies
- Assist in identification of stakeholders for giveaways
- Collecting information for the preparation of newsletter and supplements;
- Participating in organizing conferences, official visits, seminars and workshops;
- Collecting customer satisfaction surveys; and promoting positive image of the Hospital.
Minimum Academic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines; Mass Communication Studies, Journalism, International Relations, Commerce (Marketing Option), Business Administration (Marketing Option), Communication Studies or Public Relations or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Registration with the relevant professional body where applicable.
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010
How to Apply
If your background and competencies match the specifications of any of the posts above, please apply online via: www.kutrrh.go.ke/careers