Title: Commercial & Business Development Manager – FMCG,
Reporting to: Company CEO,
Gross Salary: 150K,
Our client is an established & leading importer of premium alcoholic brands. They seek to recruit a Commercial & Business Development Manager to create, innovate and develop new and current business units.
- Create, develop and exploit commercial opportunities to increase the company’s income through existing and potential new clients with whom you will target, initiate and develop business relationship.
- Ensure that the management is constantly appraised of the commercial activity, market opportunities, status, trends and business developments.
- Develop strategies to realize commercial opportunities and minimize risks to the business;
- Obtain customer feedback on products/service quality and share with management to continuously improve the business operations.
- Provides ad-hoc and on-going decision support to the management by engaging in data analysis, risk/return analysis, research and market assessment activities for varying business scenarios.
- Identify new market opportunities, taking the lead on constructing a robust and successful business proposal that secure new deals, contracts and long term relationships.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality throughout: on current business activities, short-long term plans, proposals under scrutiny and any other activity related to the business.
- Ensure areas of responsibility are delivered in a way that are consistent with the company’s goals and financial-cost improvement plans.
- Monitor industry legislative developments, develop and implement strategic changes in order to maintain compliance and maximize business performance.
- Develop and maintain an excellent rapport with key stakeholders such as clients, suppliers, community organizations, regulatory bodies etc.
- Provide commercial and business development support/advice to other areas of the business within the company according to the need.
- Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events, demonstrations and other related activities.
- Perform other related duties as required.