Our client a renal clinic is seeking to engage the services of a Clinical Officer to join their clinic in Kilifi and Muranga
Main Purpose of Role/Mandate:
The primary responsibility of the Clinical Officer is to take care of clinical aspects/emergencies that may arise on patients admitted at the centre.
- Monitor patients undergoing dialysis treatment at the centre and maintain complete medical records as per regulatory requirements of Ministry of Health, Kenya and SOPs laid down.
- Provide clinical assistance for patients suffering from kidney disease requiring dialysis treatment & chemotherapy (as and when the company starts the service)
- Monitor patient vital signs, communicate procedure details with Nephrologist and assess the effectiveness of procedures
- Responsible for work area cleanliness
- Take proper care of dialysis equipment and ensure proper disinfection procedures are followed
- Support, medicate and monitor patients throughout dialysis/chemotherapy session
- Assist in recruiting patients exclusively to the company’s dialysis centre for taking dialysis service
- Work in conjunction with other staff and maintain professional relationships at all times
- Perform any other relevant task assigned by the management
- Must be a Kenya Registered Clinical Officer
- Must have a diploma in Clinical Medicine
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in similar position
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements above to send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th September 2021 Clearly Indicate ‘Clinical Officer’ – (preferred location) – ’ on the subject of the email.