Role Summary Provide high standards, leadership and supervision of cleaning and laundry services.
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintaining inventory of linen and other instruments.
- Facilitate and perform regular fumigation for pest control.
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas including toilets at all times and no blockages of drains pipes and ensures disinfection of all drains.
- Ensure daily cleaning, maintenance & fumigation, as per company’s protocol and standards.
- Ensure daily laundry operations as per hospital standards.
- Ensure activity & maintaining records of delivery of dirty linen & receiving clean like patient gowns, uniforms, scrub, and bedsheets etc as per the standards operating procedure.
- Responsible for day-to- day operation and coordination of the Housekeeping department.
- Ensure that all deployed resources are effectively and efficiently used.
- Operate all machinery used in housekeeping and the laundry department.
- Support all hospital staff in infection prevention. Control.
i. Diploma in Housekeeping and Laundry service or Hospitality Management
ii. Two years’ experience preferably in a Hospital.
iii. Good Communication skills and a Team player
iv. Must be clean and orderly
v. Certificate of good conduct
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants to send their CVs to this email address, email@example.com