Advert Number UGC/CPSB/CHRO/01/2021 Closing Date: 19/10/2021POSITION: Chief Human Resource Officer [M]Basic Salary Scale: Ksh. 49,000 – 65,120 (CPSB 07)
House Allowance: Ksh.22, 000 pm
Commuter Allowance: KShs. 8, 000 p.m.
Medical Cover: As provided by the County Government
Terms of Service: Permanent and PensionableResponsibilities
- Coordinating human resource services in the department in such areas as appointment, promotion, payroll management; discipline, pensions, establishment and complement control;
- Preparing and processing cases for the departmental Human Resource Management Advisory Committee;
- implementing human resource management decisions within existing rules, regulations and procedures;
- Preparing and compiling reports on the implementation of Performance Management systems including Performance Appraisal Systems;
- Managing human resource information systems;
- Undertaking training needs assessment; identifying training and development programmes; carrying out training needs analysis; preparing training projections and plans; undertaking evaluation of training programmes;
- Developing, updating and maintaining human resource development data and records.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management (HR Option), Bachelor of Commerce (HR Option) or a Degree in Social Science with a Diploma in HRM
- Three (3) years’ progressive work experience in a busy organization with specific experience in Industrial Relations, Recruitment and Training.
- Good Analytical skills and Organizational skill
- Knowledge of Labour laws
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution; and
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
How to ApplyApply for the job hereApplication Deadline: 19th October 2021