Title: Chef de Partie,
Gross Salary: 30k- 35k,
Our client that offer fine dining with conservation by serving up a nature-inspired breakfast, lunch and drive menu seek to hire a well experienced Chef de Partie who will be tasked with helping our culinary team create memorable meals for our restaurant’s patrons. You will be responsible for a specific section of the kitchen, preparing high-quality food that meets the head chef’s standards, and ensuring that your station is sanitary and well-stocked.
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within the head chef specification.
- Managing and training commis.
- Ensuring that the kitchen brigades have high standards of food hygiene and follow rules of health and safety.
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins.
- Plan and execute menus in collaboration with other colleagues
- Ensure adequacy of supplies at all times
- Manage ingredients that should be frequently available on a daily basis
- Suggest new ways of presentation of dishes
- Suggest new rules and procedures for optimizing the cooking process
- Give attention productivity of the kitchen such as speed and food quality
- Overall responsibility for the kitchen’s daily operations.