- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 – 3 years
- Job FieldCatering / Confectionery
The Chef/Cook is responsible for managing and overseeing daily kitchen activities
- Advert -
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Advert -
- Food Safety Knowledge.
- Diploma or certificate in Food and Beverage Management.
- Prior Hospitality working experience.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving skills
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Participates and assists in maintaining kitchen operations to the highest standard and quality.
- Communicates with the management team on a regular basis regarding kitchen operations, and reports problems in a timely manner
- Plans and orders food ingredients to ensure sufficient stock, and ensures the right quality and quantity
- Make sure that all food leaving the kitchen is checked for quality, quantity, temperature, and presentation
- Maintains established standards of sanitation, safety, and food preparation and storage as set by the local and state health departments; maintains an orderly, sanitary, and safe kitchen.
- Report safety violations, hazards, accidents, and pest infestation problems immediately.
- Maintain a current certificate of medical examination.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com. using the position as subject of email.