Sanlam Life insurance Ltd is a leading insurance company in the region and has a strong record of accomplishment in service delivery and performance, with over KShs 230 billion.
The Sanlam Group is a leading financial services group with operations in more than 30 African countries and a primary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
Reporting to the Agency team leader and operating in a highly competitive and dynamic environment, this position requires the candidates to perform the following functions :
- Prospecting for clients for the provision of insurance products specifically life insurance and education plans.
- Make accurate presentation of products and services to individual clients.
- Provide consistent support and service to these clients for the entire duration of their insurance according to their requirements to maintain a strong customer service.
- Advise clients on how to minimize risks Maintain regular contact with customers Attend weekly team meetings and regular product and customer service training.
Qualifications for the Sales Job
- Diploma in any business-related field from a recognized institution.
- Minimum KCSE grade C-
- Minimum Age- 23
- Have a passion for sales and seeking a long-term career in sales.
- Highly networked, result oriented
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- Computer Literate
- No criminal record
- Prior experience in selling insurance will be a definite advantage.
- Presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong Communication skills
- Responsible and Committed Fast thinker, creative and solution oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident, persistent, focused and determined Highly self-motivated and ambitious
How to Apply
If you feel you’re the right candidate we are looking for please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.