Care Manager Job, Kenyan Administration Jobs,
- Advert -
Duties and Responsibilities
- Advert -
- Developing care plans: Based on their assessments, care managers create care plans that are tailored to each patient’s unique needs and goals. This may involve coordinating with other healthcare providers, such as doctors, nurses, and social workers.
- Coordinating care: Care managers are responsible for ensuring that all aspects of a patient’s care are coordinated and integrated, including medical treatment, rehabilitation, and social support.
- Monitoring progress: Care managers track the progress of patients and make adjustments to care plans as needed. They may also communicate with patients and their families to keep them informed about the patient’s status.
- Advocating for patients: Care managers serve as advocates for patients, ensuring that they receive the best possible care and that their rights and preferences are respected.
- Discharge planning: Care managers play a crucial role in ensuring that patients are safely discharged from the hospital and that they have appropriate followup care in place.
Minimum Academic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following Social Sciences: Public Administration, Business Administration/Management or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Master’s degree in public administration or any relevant and related
- Registered with relevant professional body.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010
How to Apply
If your background and competencies match the specifications of any of the posts above, please apply online via: www.kutrrh.go.ke/careers