Selling, stock taking and general cleanliness of the Karibu Café.
Only those who meet the below qualifications should apply for the post, also attach/download your CV, CORRECT NAMED Certificates and testimonials.
- Ensure cash, stock, debt and assets are properly controlled.
- Engage with customers providing retail services.
- Prepare and sell hot drinks and snacks, milk shakes, preparing sandwiches and toasting.
- Report any damages or losses to the manager.
- Ensure the retail environment is kept clean and tidy.
- Ensure all COSHH material is used and stored correctly.
- Report all health and safety concerns.
- Report all damages to buildings and equipment.
- Undertake any training as directed by your employer.
- Support the manager to improve the retail services.
- Ensure the security of the retail environment after use
- Possess a good level of secondary education
- Good understanding of English oral
- Must be able to work unsupervised and achieve high results within tight time lines
- Must be punctual
- Highly motivated and takes pride in what they are employed to do
- Well organised
- Self driven
How To ApplyInterested and qualified? Go to British Army Training Unit Kenya (BATUK) on jb.skillsmapafrica.com to apply