Overseeing the daily running and management of the Karibu Cafe and its staff on Nyati Camp
Only those who meet the below qualifications should apply for the post, also attach/download your CV, CORRECT NAMED Certificates and testimonials.
- Ensure cash, stock, debt and assets are properly controlled.
- Engage with customers providing retail services.
- Manage the staff on a daily basis on behalf of the employer.
- Manage staff absence for leave and illness.
- Manage staff rosta to ensure all outlets are staffed appropriately.
- Collate and submit staff time sheets.
- Support the employer resolving issues with staff or customers.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels including ordering stock at best value for money.
- Conducting stock checks as directed by the employer.
- Ensure all cash is paid to relevant accounts on time.
- Prepare and sell hot drinks and snacks.
- Sell all provided stock items as directed.
- Report any damages or losses to the manager,
- Ensure the retail environment is kept clean and tidy.
- Ensure all COSHH material is used and stored correctly.
- Ensure all COSHH material is replenished as required.
- Report all health and safety concerns.
- Report all damages to buildings and equipment.
- Undertake any training as directed by your employer.
- Support the manager to improve and expand the retail services.
- Ensure the security of the retail environment after use.
- Maintain all records as required by the employer
- Possess a good level of secondary education
- Good understanding of English oral
- Must be able to work unsupervised and achieve high results within tight timelines
- Must be punctual
- Highly motivated and take pride in what they are employed to do
- Well organized
How To ApplyInterested and qualified? Go to British Army Training Unit Kenya (BATUK) on jb.skillsmapafrica.com to apply