Business Development Officer – Ruaka
- Advert -
Equity Afia is a sustainable, integrated health model that is using franchising principles to train and monitor a network of Medical-Entrepreneurs to provide standardized, quality and affordable healthcare services throughout Kenya. Equity Afia plans to provide comprehensive outpatient services through an estimated 300 outpatient health facilities over the next few years. Our main goal is to ensure sustained improvement of the health and well-being of Kenyans by increasing access to and utilization of quality, affordable and standardized healthcare
- Advert -
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent
- At least three (3) years working experience in retail healthcare marketing
- Experience gained from Hospitals, Pharmaceutical and Insurance will have an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Customer service oriented
How to Apply
If you match the above qualifications, send your CV, cover letter and copies of your professional and academic certificates to EQARuaka2.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position you are applying for on the email subject by end of day on 20th May, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted