Gross Salary: 55k – 65k,
Our client is a local manufacturing company offering quality solutions in Insulation, Acoustics, HVAC, Structural products as well as Packaging solutions. They seek to hire a Business Development Representative who will be responsible for identifying and developing business opportunities for the company. The incumbent will be tasked with seeking new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with specifiers (Architects, Quantity surveyors, Engineers, etc.)
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential specifiers through visits, calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients (architects, surveyors, engineer etc.)
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with specifiers.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account executives.
- Report to the Business development manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans