BURN is seeking to hire an NPI Technician to assist in carrying out the required-on floor machining, prototyping, and testing activities related to the NPI tools, jigs, and fixtures. She/he will work closely with the NPI team on the implementation of new layouts, new processes, and different engineering projects. The candidate will also support the NPI team on the new product launch activities.
1. Carry out the required-on floor machining, prototyping, and testing activities related to the NPI tools, jigs, and fixtures.
2. Support the NPI team on the new product launch activities.
3. Support the NPI team on scheduling the on-floor activities and following up on external suppliers.
4. Participate in tooling design for machining and design for assembly discussions.
5. Review jigs, fixtures, and tools designs and prepare the designs for ease of machining. (Ability to generate the CNC machining tool path and G-Codes is plus).
6. Keep track of the tooling materials WIP.
7. Support the NPI team on the implementation of new layouts, new processes, and different engineering projects.
8. Always act as a positive representative of the company and consider environmental implications in the factory.
1. At least 5 years of experience in sheet metal industries and/or tool making.
2. Ability to operate at least two of the following machines: Laser cutting machines, Waterjet machines, CNC milling, Vertical milling, and lathe. (Knowledge of welding is a plus).
3. Ability to use at least one 3D modelling and CAD software. (Solid works is preferred).
4. Very good understanding of the CNC machining and CNC programing.
5. Ability to follow and understand shop drawings
6. Very good hands-on skills and ability to use the workshop hand tools.
7. Good Microsoft office skills.
8. Well organized, Open minded, eager to learn and willing grow.
BURN does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, processing, training, or any other fees).
How to Apply