Credit Control Associate Job, Current Accounting Jobs 2023,
- Advert -
- Advert -
- Perform monthly reconciliations for all debtor balances between the Line of Business systems and ERP.
- Prepare an aging analysis as part of the credit control report to intermediaries.
- Collect all outstanding debt from intermediaries and/or customers within the credit control policy.
- Circulate debtor statements to intermediaries and engage with the Sales team on collection pipelines.
- Prepare demand letters for issuance to intermediaries and/or clients.
- Perform regular visits to intermediaries and clients for statement reconciliation and collection of outstanding premiums.
- Allocate all premiums received within 2 days from date of receipt.
- Advise underwriters to debit or intermediaries to share allocation schedules and engage with cashiers for prompt receipting.
- Generate accurate intermediary statements. Analyze and reconcile all intermediary statements and circulate on a monthly basis to all stakeholders to facilitate collection.
- Create and post commission payment vouchers in Line of Business systems and allocate to the respective intermediary statements.
- Ensure timely resolution of all intermediary queries. Manage an issues tracker, updated daily with all issues raised.
- Timely processing and payment of commissions, premium refunds, Risk management fees, Loyalty and intermediaries’ incentives.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by management.
Key Performance Measures:
As described in your Personal scorecard
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field.
- CPA part1 or other similarly recognized accounting profession qualification.
- 1 years of accounting experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of ERP AP system and/or experience of using Oracle Financials would be an advantage.
- Strong computer and business solutions software skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Analytical skills.
Technical/ Functional competencies:
- Advert -
- Knowledge of insurance regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of insurance products.
- Sales and marketing management skills.
How to Apply