Reporting to the Regional Finance and operations coordinator, the candidate will be responsible for the overall management of Branch Finances.
- Prepare branch monthly, quarterly and annual performance reports;
- Supervise receipting and banking;
- Manage expenditure payments of the branch;
- Prepare bank reconciliation reports on the expenditure account for the branch;
- Facilitate the procurement process and manage stores;
- Reconcile contributions paid via the branch;
- Manage the bounced cheque register for the branch;
- Ensure proper custody and maintenance of all assets and accountable documents;
- Process Branch expenditure payment;
- Sign cheque for authorized payment;
- Post journals, prepare cash budgets and cash withdrawals;
- Prepare work plans and budgets for the branch; and
- Supervise, mentor and coach staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Commerce, or any other related discipline from a recognized university;
- Member of a relevant professional body in good standing;
- Professional qualification such as CPA/ACCA or equivalent;
- Minimum KCSE C+ (Plus);
- At least five (5) years ‘experience; and
- Proficiency in Computer Applications.
- Planning skills
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
How To Apply
Send your application, Curriculum Vitae and copies of your certificates/testimonials by hand/Courier in an envelope that is clearly marked indicating the position you are applying for and email to the address below or drop your application to
The Managing Trustee’s Office,
Social Security House,
Bishops Road, Block ‘A’, Western Wing,
3rd Floor by 17th January, 2022.
The Managing Trustee/CEO
National Social Security Fund
P.O. Box 30599-00100