Baus Optical, Kenya
Baus Optical Company Limited is a key player in the optics industry in Kenya. To support her growth strategies, the company is inviting applications from qualified candidates for the position of Assistant Sales.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Aggressive sales & Marketing of company’s products
- Demonstrating and presenting company’s products to clients.
- Maintaining accurate sales records at the shop.
- Data entry at the shop i.e. stocks, daily sales e.t.c.
- Following up on clients orders and ensuring timely delivery of their orders.
- Proper dispensing of client orders as per the company procedure.
- Resolving customer complaints at the shop.
- Providing excellent after sale service for clients.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with clients by providing support, information & guidance.
- Negotiating on price and delivery and closing sales.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Maintaining utmost cleanliness at the shop (cleaning floor, wiping displays &frames proper arrangement of documents).
- Maintaining high quality service by establishing and enforcing organization’s standards.
Qualifications and Experience for Assistant Sales Jobs in Kenya
- Degree in sales and marketing or any other business-related course from a recognized institution
- At least 1-year experience in sales
- Flair for sales
- Computer literate
- Willingness to be part of our corporate values and culture
- Aggressive selling and persistence
- Outgoing personality, responsible and confident
- Self driven and result oriented individual exhibiting discipline and integrity
- A quick learner, adaptable and able to work well under pressure
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should apply via E-MAIL to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To reach us not later than 12th November, 2021.