AMREF SACCO LTD, a fast-growing Savings and Credit Co-operative with members drawn from several National and International NGOs is looking for a Customer Care assistant short-term period of 4 months
A self-motivated team player, who strives to make a difference, enjoys challenges and can work under pressure to achieve set objectives.
Reporting to the HR/Administration Manager, the job holder’s role will be:
- Handling and resolving customer queries and various routine inquires received by phone and emails
- Decipher customer care needs and offer the best solution based on proper Sacco Policies.
- Manage the queries/feedback registers.
- Diploma in Business related field from a recognized institution, preferably Cooperative management
- PR or marketing certificate.
- Computer literacy
- Good spoken English
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Strong communication and persuasions skills
- 1 year sales experience
How to Apply
For more information visit our website www.amrefsacco.org. Applicants who meet the above qualifications should send their application via email only to email@example.com addressed to the CEO AMREF Sacco.
The application should include a detailed CV and names of 3 referees, one of whom should preferably be the immediate/past supervisor.
The closing date for applications will be 24th June 2022
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted