The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an Institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an Agency of the Aga Khan Development Network. The Hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach Health Facilities across East Africa.
The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services, SafeCare level 5 accreditation and is at advanced stage of attaining Joint Commission International Accreditation.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has Outreach Health Services at Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homa – Bay, Kapsabet, Migori, Bomet and Narok. The Hospital is seeking to attract interested and qualified applicants to fill the following positions:
RESIDENT CONSULTANT PATHOLOGIST
The successful candidate will process and report pathology specimen for both outpatients and inpatients and contribute to professional development programmes of the hospital.
- Master of Medicine in Pathology from a recognized institution
- Must be registered/licensed by the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- Specialist Recognition by the Kenya Medical Practitioners’ and Dentists
- At least three years of post-graduate work
- One must be self-driven and be in a position to provide sound leadership to the pathology department to increase access, and customer satisfaction beyond expectations.
- Good public relations and Communication skills
- Experience or interest in research will be an added advantage
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae with position title and vacancy number on the subject line, including names and contacts of three references, current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday, 13th August 2021.
- The email subject line MUST include Position title and Vacancy number being applied for e. “RESIDENT CONSULTANT PATHOLOGIST AKHK/MDRCP/002”.
- Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic
- Only shortlisted candidates will be
Please note that Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting and medical examination).
“Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”.