- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience5 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Purpose for the Job
To grow the affinity business by generating new business lines including Motor, Medical, Life, Pensions, Professional Indemnity, Personal Accident, Home Insurance, and other relevant products for affinities, using the available affinity distribution methods within the Retail and SME strategy.
Duties and Responsiblities
- To drive business growth through the creation of new affinities in various platforms.
- To develop and implement strategies for affinity business through the creation of new opportunities for business acquisition, retention, customer service, and operations.
- Implement effective distribution channels and pricing strategy for new affinities.
- Prepare and implement the affinity budget.
- Develop mechanisms for measuring performance across different products and different affinities.
- Lead innovation and product development of different affinity solutions.
- Maintain close working relationships with key stakeholders to ensure better relationships.
- Develop effective debt management strategy for affinities.
- Drive distribution of affinity sales through digital channels.
- Meet affinity set sales target.
- Submit the monthly sales reports & sales pipeline.
Key Result Areas
The accountability areas are as follows:-
- Create effective affinity distribution models for diverse products.
- Meet 100% annual affinity budget.
- Ensure 100% retention of affinity business.
- 100% conformity to operational guidelines.
- 90% adoption of digital processes.
- Customer service satisfaction index of 95% and above for affinity clients.
- Growth of affinity solutions and bundled products.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Product knowledge – Adequate knowledge and understanding of general insurance products.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Customer service – Respond promptly to customer needs.
- Able to work and lead a team to achieve commitment.
- Be a person of integrity.
Knowledge And Skills Required
- Five (5) years of experience in a supervisory position in the insurance or financial services industry.
- Understanding and experience in creating affinities.
- Experience in business development and retention.
- A proven track record of sales performance against set targets.
- Healthy knowledge of IT solutions and systems.
Professional and Academic Qualifications
The job holder must possess:
- A bachelor’s degree in a business-related field.
- Diploma in Insurance (ACII) or AIIK is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Minet Kenya on hr.minet.co.ke to apply