Accounts Assistants (3 Positions).
Waumini Sacco is a leading National SACCO with a membership of over 44,000 spread across Kenya. We are seeking to fill the vacant positions of Accounts Assistants responsible for:
- Advert -
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cash handling (Teller).
- Processing payments.
- Processing cheques for banking.
- Monthly Bank Reconciliations and all other reconciliations.
- Updating Members personal Accounts.
- Verification of loan application forms.
- Loan appraisals.
- Generating loan reports.
- Defaulters’ notification & recovery of defaulted loans.
Minimum Qualifications and Attributes:
- Advert -
- CPA Part II or ACCA Level II.
- Business Related Degree.
- Certificate of good conduct.
- 2 years’ experience at the same level in a financial institution.
- Good analytical, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- High degree of integrity.
- Track record of good management and development skills.
- Knowledge of computerized accounting systems.
How To Apply
Interested applicants MUST fill the Waumini Sacco online application form found on the Saccos website under vacancies , submit together with their current CV giving their day time telephone contact, (3) referees who should be present or previous employers and a cover letter explaining suitability for the position and the expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 19th April 2023