- Ensuring compliance with existing accounting policies formulated by the Board of Directors and in line with the International Accounting Standards
- Ensuring timely and accurate recording of all transactions
- Preparation of payments to members and other Creditors.
- Preparing daily, weekly, monthly and final accounts and reports
- Preparing and maintaining Members Personal Accounts.
- Reconciling all check-offs and other remittances with ledgers and member Accounts.
- Assisting the Senior Accountant to implement checks and controls
- Performing Bank Reconciliations and other Account Reconciliation.
- Any other legal duties as they arise and are assigned by the Group Finance Manager
- A minimum of mean grade of C+ and above in KCSE or Equivalent qualification at O-levels.
- A University degree in Commerce(Accounting) or Finance Option OR any other related Business degree.
- CPA III (K) or it’s equivalent and member of ICPAK
- At least three years of experience in a busy accounting office preferably a financial institution(Sacco)
- Proficiency in computerized Accounting systems preferable Microsoft Navision.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with a track record of ability to meet strict reporting deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Compliance with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya.
How to apply
Qualified candidates should apply by sending their updated CV and cover letter quoting current/last and expected salary to email@example.com on or before the close of business Friday,1st October 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Candidates are advised that Eagle HR Consultants DOES NOT charge any interview fee(s).