Lipa Later is a risk-free, point of sale credit option that allows retailers to sell goods and services in affordable monthly installments. Our mission is to be a financial partner that makes living more affordable, thereby enabling people to achieve their dreams.
To do this, we make use of financial inclusion and data-driven retail networks to increase the purchasing power of the 1-billion + African consumers.
The company is growing quickly, and as such, we are looking to recruit and onboard a team of industry leaders with the ambition and capacity to shape a bright future for the continent and determine the next frontiers of the retail and consumer market in Africa.
This position is based in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Success at Lipa Later means making life more affordable for our clients. Through joining our team, you will not only contribute towards the development of innovative products, but also play a crucial role in helping businesses, and individuals acquire the crucial items necessary to achieve their goals.
- Our Team: By joining our organization, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with, and learn from a diverse team of talented professionals.
About the Role:
- The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to our partners.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with partners.
- Develop new business with existing partners and/or identify areas to improve.
- Collaborate with the business development team to Identify and grow opportunities within territory with existing partners
- Implementing strategies to promote revenue generation
Partnerships & Relationship Management
- Frequent store visits and building a business network.
- Training and onboarding of partners
- Co-marketing liaison and Promoting PR/communication initiatives in markets to maximize brand exposure.
- Reporting and Branding.
- Hiring & Training of Sales Agents
- Manage the region’s sales team
- Implementing strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals.
Experience, Skills, and Qualifications Required:
- At least 2 years’ work experience with a minimum of 1-year’ experience in Account Management.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University in the field of business or related discipline.
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management.
- Excellent IT Skills, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Experience delivering tailored solutions to partners’ needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work independently as an individual and as part of a team.
How to Apply
- If interested, kindly send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line “Account Manager – Kenya”.
- Deadline: 24th October 2021